DREAMKEEPERS EMERGENCY FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
Dreamkeepers, a program of Scholarship America, is designed to help MECC students stay in college when faced with an unforeseen financial emergency. Through Dreamkeepers, students receive both financial assistance to get them through their emergency, as well as access to additional resources and student services. These resources help students reach their educational goals, ultimately helping to secure a better future for themselves and their families.
To be eligible to apply for assistance, MECC students must:
• Be currently enrolled at MECC in at least 6 hours
• Have completed at least one semester at MECC
• Have a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher
• Students may be asked to provide documentation demonstrating financial need
• Students may request up to $500 per semester or $1500 per lifetime
If you meet the requirements above and would like to apply for Dreamkeepers financial assistance or need additional information about the program, please contact Gena Massey at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Office of Student Services in Holton Hall.
or 523-2400 ext. 288 or stop by her office in Student Services, Holton Hall.