Disability Services Checklist
Please use the following checklist as your guide for completing all steps necessary to receive accommodations.
- Complete application for admission and financial aid.
- Complete college placement testing or transfer requirements.
- Carefully read documentation requirements for your disability.
- Obtain copies of your reports. If your documentation is older than 3 years, it must be updated. However, you may bring older documentation to your first appointment with the Disabilities Services Coordinator so that an initial contact can be established.
- Provide documentation of your disability at the first meeting with the Disabilities Services Coordinator.
- Bring high school IEP reports, and be ready to discuss accommodations that you received in high school or at another college you have attended.
- Register for classes during your meeting with the Disability Services Coordinator or review you schedule with the Disabilities Coordinator.
- ATTEND ALL CLASSES.
- Meet with the Disabilities Services Coordinator if you have questions or problems.